The conventional HUET, CH-7, is a simulator which offers conventional underwater escape training of helicopter crew and passengers.
The simulator has the following features:
A) Conventional one rotation axis huet simulating a helicopter’s horizontal rotation when it crashes/ditches to the sea.
B) Location of doors, windows, hatches and seats can be altered to simulate a variety of helicopter models. Standard delivery option with one door and five push out windows. Specific helicopter types are optional.
C) Back-up functions are designed in case of emergency situations.
D) As option simulator internal space can be recorded during training. As additional option underwater pool camera for monitoring actions during operation.
- stainless steel frame with fibre glass panels
- aluminium floor
- turning sphere and lifting mechanism (stainless steel) to fit customer crane
- seats for five (5) people
- control pedal for brake
- transport and storage stand with wheels
- Doors and openings
o five (5) push out windows
o one (1) door with opening mechanism
o open rear
- internal camera and recording system
- emergency guiding light system
- emergency flash light connected to panic button inside the cabin
- cockpit module for 2 persons with 2 seats and 2 doors with opening mechanism